Copyright and other intellectual property
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information. The content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, publication of downloaded material will be permitted without the EnergySolutions Foundation’s express written permission or that of the actual copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that by downloading copyright material You do not acquire any ownership rights to that material.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The EnergySolutions Foundation does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate; however, the EnergySolutions Foundation gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. Neither the EnergySolutions Foundation nor any of its agents and/or employees shall be liable to You or any other party for any claim, loss, demand or damages, whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands, or damages were foreseeable, known, or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or information, content or materials included on the Website.
- The information on the Website is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information is not intended to be relied upon by You and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by the EnergySolutions Foundation in making (or refraining from making) any of your specific education, or other, decisions.
- If You make an arrangement with anyone named in or connected with the Website this is at your sole risk.
Contributing to the website
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of that particular author or distributor and not of the EnergySolutions Foundation. You understand that the EnergySolutions Foundation does not endorse nor warrant the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website.
- Where You elect to submit any contribution or materials to the Website (including any text, message board content, photographs, graphics, video, audio, or logo hereinafter referred to as a “Contribution”), You acknowledge that such submittal of Contribution will be deemed your consent and agreement that You have granted the EnergySolutions Foundation a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your Contributions to the Website. EnergySolutions shall have no liability to You for any misuse by any third party of any such Contribution that is distributed by EnergySolutions through the Website or in respect of any infringement of the intellectual property rights in any such Contribution by any third party.
- By submitting your Contribution to the Website, You warrant and represent that the Contribution is not defamatory, libelous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, or criminal.
- The EnergySolutions Foundation reserves the right to remove any contribution from the Website (including any text or message board content) at any time and shall not be obliged to give a reason or notice and for doing so. In the event that EnergySolutions does remove any Contribution from the Website EnergySolutions shall in no way be liable for any loss, liability, cost, or expense suffered by You as a result (whether direct or indirect) of such removal.