Scholarship Matching – The University of New Mexico
Colleges at The University of New Mexico that will match your scholarship:
- School of Engineering*
*School of Engineering match began with 2010 scholarship recipients.
Matching Limit: $2,000: $1,000 payable your freshman year and $1,000 payable your sophomore year.
Process to Receive Match:
- Obtain a minimum of 32 in your ACT Math, 700 in your SAT Math, or a 5 in your Calculus AB score (only most recent scores are considered).
- Be admitted to The University of New Mexico by March of your high school senior year.
- Declare any engineering field or computer science as your intended major.
- Enroll as a full time student in The University of New Mexico School of Engineering during your freshman and sophomore years.
- Send a copy of your EnergySolutions Foundation scholarship congratulations letter, your University of New Mexico admissions letter, and your most recent test scores by March of your high school senior year to:
School of Engineering
Attention: Elsa Castillo
MSC 01 1140
The University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
- Contact Scholarship Administrator, Elsa Castillo firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.